2020 Undergraduate Research Symposium
Interested in sharing your research or creative work? Consider participating in the 2020 Undergraduate Research Symposium – a research and presentation opportunity available to UO students.
The Undergraduate Symposium is the UO’s annual celebration of undergraduate research and creative scholarship. Students from every academic discipline can submit to present their research or creative work to members of UO’s community of scholars.
- Abstracts for student presentations at the 2020 event are due by 11:59 pm on April 6 and are submitted via the Undergraduate Research Symposium website (http://undergradsymposium.uoregon.edu/). Questions about submissions should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The 2020 Symposium will take place on Thursday, May 21 in the EMU and will include a reception and awards ceremony at 5:00 pm.
- Abstract Writing Workshops and Information Sessions will take place on the following dates in Justice Bean Hall 1201:
- Wednesday, February 19, 5:30pm-6:30pm
- Friday, February 21, 2:00pm-3:00pm
- Wednesday, March 11, 5:30pm-6:30pm
- Friday, March 13, 2:00pm-3:00pm
Interested in learning more? Hear from former participants and review presentation examples by visiting: http://undergradsymposium.uoregon.edu/