Skip to Content

Supplemental Support for Dissertation Awards

Graduate Students who received a full-year fellowship, award, or scholarship for dissertation research may request department funds to cover UO mandatory enrollment and course fees that are not covered by the graduate school or funding source. The department will attempt to cover such fees during terms in which the student will perform field research within the limits of available discretionary funds. The department expects that the funding source or graduate school will cover tuition costs.

Requests for Supplemental Support for Dissertation Awards should be emailed to the department head; please include the award letter and application materials (exclude transcripts).

Subscribe By Email

This form is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Skip to toolbar