John Davidson, Undergraduate Advisor & Instructor, provides advising to students pursuing a political science major or minor. He helps students navigate our curriculum to develop their interests and fulfill requirements, and to consider related opportunities like study abroad or internships.
October 1st – December 13th
Weeks 1-10: Tuesdays, Wednesdays & Thursdays 10:00 – 3:00
Finals week: Mondays, Wednesdays & Thursdays 10:00 – 3:00
John Davidson can also be reached via email at email@example.com.
* An appointment is not required to meet with our Undergraduate Advisor or Peer Advisors, as all advising is drop-in. John Davidson is available during academic-year terms and Peer Advisors are generally available during weeks 1-10. Drop-in advising hours will be updated on this webpage each term.
Peer Advisors provide supplemental advising support to their fellow undergraduates. Drop in office hours are posted below and on the door of PLC 907.
Fall 2019 Peer Advising Hours (PLC 907)
October 1st – December 6th
Mondays 10:00-12:00 (Rachel) & 12:00-2:00 (Colman)
Tuesdays 3:00-5:00 (Kathryn)
Fridays 11:30-1:30 (Morgan) & 3:00-5:00 (Colman)
Peer Advisors may also be reached via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Peer Advising does not hold hours during finals week
Tykeson College and Career Advising
Additional advising resources are available through the Tykeson College and Career Advising.
Tykeson Advisors are available to:
- answer questions about UO requirements
- develop course schedules for registration, including political science courses and requirements
- explore career interests and opportunities
- create a plan for graduation
Please visit Tykeson’s website for information drop-in and appointment information.
General questions may also be directed to the Undergraduate Coordinator; email@example.com or (541) 346-4864.