John Davidson, Undergraduate Advisor & Instructor, is available for drop-in advising throughout the academic year. He may also be reached via email: email@example.com.
January 7 – March 22
Mondays 11:00 – 3:00
Tuesdays 10:00 – 5:00
Wednesdays 11:00 – 3:00
Questions about university requirements, graduation and general education requirements may also be directed to Academic Advising. Academic Advising can also help you select and pursue a course of study, create a plan for graduation, or problem solve.
Please note: No appointment is required to meet with either our Undergraduate Advisor or Peer Advisors!
Drop in office hours are posted below and on the door of PLC 907. Peer Advisors may also be reached via email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Office hours with the Peer Advisors are for weeks 1-10.
Peer Advisors provide supplemental support to our fellow undergraduates in a casual, friendly atmosphere. Services include:
- Answering questions about major and minor degree requirements
- Explaining subfields
- Providing information about specific courses or instructors
- What to do when you graduate
- Information about graduate programs and schools
- Links to other campus support services
- Free peer editing of papers and essays
- Information on Pi Sigma Alpha
Winter 2019 Peer Advising Hours (PLC 907)
January 7 – March 15
Thursdays 1:30 – 3:30 (Morgan)
Please note: Peer Advising does not hold hours during finals week.
General questions may also be directed to the Undergraduate Coordinator; email@example.com or (541) 346-4864.